hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Saturday, November 11, 2017

Witch Pin with DecoArt

Hello Dear Friends:

For Halloween at my painting class with My teacher Carl Larson, we made this cute "Witch pin" designed by Jamie Mills Price called "Wichypoo Pin"

witch hat pin front

using DecoArt acrylic paints from the "Americana" line

witch hat pin supplies paint bottles

Below, you can have a pick of my painting setting in my garage...full of paints, water,  brushes and wood!!!

To see the post that I made on my own designed "Rosemaling" black easel painting (photo)
click HERE

painting setting

 below you can see the process of some of the steps in painting these cute lapel pins...

witch hat pin steps

close up
witch hat pin finished

finished with 3 coats of varnish for extra shine...

witch hat pin supplies varnish

This product is great and gives an excellent shine

witch hat pin shine

Last view of the group

witch hat pin group
 
if you would like to get this pin and design please visit 
 Jamie Mills Price Site: "Between The Vines" HERE 

Thanks for the visit
 and see you next time...

9 comments:

  1. ohhh elles sont superbe , tu es vraiment une touche a tout
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. bien mignonnes tes sorcières!!! Bravo ma belle tu es douée! Bises Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe tu es vraiment douee de tes 10 doigts, bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. trop mignonnes ces sorcières, A+

    ReplyDelete
  5. magnifique et toutes ces techniques que tu emploie bravo bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola bibiana, super lindas que te quedaron...
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool with such great painting, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toutes jolies ces sorcières, j'aime ! Bises

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana